Initial Application Process
* For more detail, please refer to Steps Toward Accreditation. Download from our Publications Page >>
Initial Communication and Orientation
- An interested institution contacts the TRACS office and expresses desire to seek accreditation.
- TRACS sends the Initial Contact Data Form, which is completed by the institution and returned to the TRACS Office.
- TRACS Staff contacts the institution to schedule the required application orientation. (If this meeting is scheduled at the TRACS office, the institution will have no costs. If it is held away from the TRACS office, the institution will be responsible for all travel expenses for the staff visit. The required orientation is also available at the TRACS Annual Conference.)
- After completing the application orientation, the institution is given information which allows for the downloading of the application packet from the TRACS website.